Harvest Insurance Brokerage Privacy Code
Putting the Client First
As professionals, the brokers at Harvest Insurance Agency Ltd. are committed to holding our clients’ personal information in strict confidence. Outlined below is how we treat the personal information you provide our agency.
Collecting, Using, Disclosing, and Retaining Your Personal Information
We collect, and may have collected previously, personal information that is necessary to acquire or renew an insurance product on your behalf. All personal information is protected with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. We will also use personal information for the following:
- Assisting and assessing your ongoing insurance needs.
- Determining your eligibility for other insurance services or products available through Harvest Insurance.
- Ensuring that your client information is accurate and current.
- Protect each of us and the insurer against error or fraud.
- To meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
- To facilitate the underwriting process and insurance claims.
- Personal information may continue to be retained even after the broker/customer has been discontinued for the purpose of re-establishing a relationship in the future.
You may withdraw consent at any time, with certain exceptions. It is important to note that withdrawal of consent may prevent us from providing you with the requested product or service.
Questions or Concerns
If you would like more information about our privacy policies and procedures or if you would like to know how you may be able to access your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Phone: 204-326-2323 or toll free – 1-888-326-2323 Fax: 204-326-4463 E-mail: www.harvestins.com
Mail: 304 Main Street, Steinbach, MB R5G 1Z1