Harvest Insurance


Dedicated, Knowledgeable Staff

Our staff provides knowledgeable service and expertise that will review your coverage needs and advise what the best coverage is for you. Our staff is trained and educated to answer any and all questions and deal with your auto / Off Road Vehicle (ORV) insurance concerns.

Avoid Lineups

Our office is equipped with 10 auto insurance work stations to provide efficient service.


We Keep Things Clear

Our friendly, knowledgable staff will provide clear, concise explanations for your questions.

Got Toys?

Our office also offers extension coverage through Got Toys for your offroad vehicles which may save you money.  Call us at 204-326-2323 for a quote.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Does my off road vehicle need to be inspected prior to it being registered?

    In order to purchase collision coverage on your used off road vehicle, please bring the machine to our office, so that our professional staff can inspect it for you. If you purchase a brand new off road vehicle and register it within 3 business days of the delivery date the machine does not need to be inspected.
  • Can I get a permit for my motorcycle?

    Yes, Manitoba Public Insurance allows each motorcycle to purchase up to a maximum of 15 days’ worth of permits in one calendar year. This permit provides coverage only for third party liability and collision coverage; comprehensive coverage is not available with a permit for a motorcycle.

  • I would like to get a snopass for my snowmobile, what are my options?

    Manitoba Public Insurance provides snopasses for Manitoba and Non-Manitoba residents during the riding season either on a yearly option or a 7 day option.

  • How can I report an accident?

    You can contact Manitoba Public Insurance directly at 1-800-665-2410.