Harvest Insurance

Driver’s License

Dedicated Support

Whether you are a new driver or new to Manitoba wishing to obtain a Manitoba Driver’s License our educated staff will help you through the steps.

Enhanced ID Card / Enhanced Driver’s License

If you are seeking an alternate document to a passport for travel purposes, Manitoba Public Insurance offers the Enhanced ID Card or Enhanced Driver’s License. Our staff will provide you with the application process.

Driver Safety Rating Discounts

If you are new to Manitoba and would like to increase your Driver Safety Rating for a better discount on your Driver’s License and vehicles, our staff will help you with determining the correct documentation to achieve this.

Driver Education Program

If you would like to sign up to attend the Driver Education Program, Manitoba Public Insurance requires a customer account to be established. Please click on the button below for the documentation required.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Where can I book my driver licensing tests (Driver’s Education, Knowledge Test, Road Test, Airbrake Test)?

    All scheduling for tests and Driver’s Education set ups can be done in our office. Please note if you are under the age of 18, Manitoba Public Insurance requires a parent or legal guardian to co-sign.

  • Where can I get a driver’s abstract and what does it cost?

    You can obtain a driver’s abstract in our office for a $10 fee. The driver’s abstract provides driving history for the past 10 years.

  • If I don’t have a Driver’s License, do you offer another form of photo ID?

    Manitoba Public Insurance offers two different types of ID Cards; a Basic Photo ID Card and an Enhanced ID Card. You will need to be approved by Manitoba Public Insurance for the Enhanced ID Card; this card allows you to travel across the border either by land or water.

  • Can I make an address change for my Driver’s License or ID Card over the phone?

    To perform an address change you will need to attend our office for a new photo. Changing your permanent address will result in a new Driver’s License or ID Card to be issued, which will result in a $10 or $15 charge.

  • If I would like to change my class of license, where can I get the study material?

    Our office has the study material you need for a license class change, for a fee. These study manuals are also available free of charge on Manitoba Public Insurance’s website;
    Manitoba Public Insurance Publications