Have you heard of IRI?

Income Replacement Indemnity (IRI) is a benefit that Manitobans are entitled to if injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident in Canada or the USA. IRI compensates the injured person for earned income lost as a result of the accident. IRI covers 90% of the injured person’s yearly income, based on a maximum yearly income of $98,500. If you earn more than $98,500 annually, you can apply for an IRI extension coverage policy. This is a policy our office sells, and is based on your stated income above IRI’s normal maximum. With an IRI extension policy, in event of an auto accident injury that keeps you from working, your income is accounted for. Talk to us about this today.